Are you a Mom on the Move.....keeping up with with the kiddos school days and activities and friend play-dates? Are you a stressed-out mama?
Here are 5 Tips to help you to center yourself and strengthen your well-being:
1. Prioritize -- Priorities are SUPER important and picking your top 3 priorities each day will help you hone-in on what is most important for you and your family to accomplish on a daily basis.
2. Boundaries -- Keep strong boundaries and know when to say NO. If it's not a resounding YES, then the answer is no. This tip alone will keep your calendar from getting away from you and overcommitting will be a thing of the past.
3. Attitude -- Your best is good enough. Each. And. Every. Day. Don't beat yourself up.
4. Embrace Change -- Strong boundaries are important, but so is embracing change. Embracing change can mean the difference in having a good day and having a bad day.
5. Trust Your Gut -- Your intentions are good, but trying to get it ALL right can be exhausting and sometimes you're plagued with guilt. If it FEELS right to you in your gut, then go with it. But any FEELS you get of something off just a little bit is a definite NO. We teach this to our kiddos, but forget to use it on ourselves because we are running from place to place trying to get it all done. Stopping to center yourself throughout your day will help you from derailing your best intentions.