What is Hypnotherapy/Guided Imagery?

Hypnotherapy (also known as Guided Imagery or Visualization) is a process of deep relaxation that allows you to access your subconscious mind to create change in your life.  During relaxed states, the subconscious mind is able to release blocks, remove limiting beliefs and negative behavior patterns, and re-frame the past to help you move forward in new positive ways.  Once these blocks and barriers are removed, the subconscious mind willingly receives new information that will help you meet your goals and heal your life.

All hypnosis is self-hypnosis and each time you enter into this natural healing state, you increase your awareness and the subconscious mind sends a message to your conscious thinking mind to create new automatic behaviors.  Ninety (90%) percent of your thoughts, patterns, beliefs, and behaviors come from deep within the subconscious mind.  The other ten (10%) percent is controlled by the conscious thinking mind.  The state of hypnosis allows you to create change by helping you achieve your goals in life.

 

"Imagination is the true magic carpet."--Norman V. Peale

How does Hypnosis work?

Hypnosis is a natural state that works with the brain waves and takes place in the Alpha & Theta states.

When you are awake and alert, you are in the active Beta state.  When you daydream, you are active in the Alpha state.  The next state is Theta, or hypnosis.  Deep sleep is the Delta state and it takes 90 minutes of sleeping to get to the Delta state.  Every person on the planet crosses over into the state of hypnosis at least twice a day:  as they drift off to sleep and as they awaken each and every day!  Because Sandy’s sessions last approximately 45 minutes in the hypnotic state, there is not enough time to reach the Delta state during your session.

 

 

90-Minute Life Coaching & Hypnotherapy Session

1 hour @ $130.00 or 3 Session Package for $340.00

A delightful & powerful meditation that focuses & directs the imagination in proactive & positive ways. It is truly holistic as it benefits the whole body. Hypnotherapy can aid in the relief of: 
Phobias, Fears, Stress & Anxiety
Sleep Disorders
Depression
PTSD
Grief
Emotional & Spiritual Challenges
Weight Loss
Smoking Cessation